Management degrees has just started back in 2005 in Germany. However, Masters in Management courses have become quite popular among international students. On the other hand, Masters in Business Administration is quite a genuine degree in Germany provided by almost every topmost university in Germany. Besides, the duration of both courses is about 1 to 2 years in total. Masters in Management introduces the students to a new world; a world filled with new people and new ways of life.
The subjects under these fields sharpen the bright minds of the future and shape them to be better at their respective fields and as a person. Germany offers numerous opportunities and subjects for students to choose from. Master in Management is a growing field. This degree enriches a student’s management and leadership skills. It helps students to handle all kinds of businesses, be it private or non-profit. It also imparts valuable communication skills which are indispensable for a future business aspirant. Students are taught ways of organizing business and handling the dynamic relationships it entails. Crisis Management, public relations, employee motivation strategies, etc. come under this umbrella degree. The subjects offered under this degree include Marketing, Business Law, Accounting, General Management, and Organisational Behaviour among others.
Top Colleges for MBA in Germany:-
1. ESCP Business School, Berlin
2. PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Gottingen.
3. University of Mannheim, Mannheim
4. Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Frankfurt
5. Berlin School of Economics, Berlin
6. Leipzig Graduate School of Management
7. WHU- Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallender
8. EBS Business School, Wiesbaden
9. ESMT, Berlin
10. HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management.
11. IUBH universities of Applied Sciences.
MBA admission in top Private colleges of Germany:-
Each university has its own set of criteria to determine whether a foreign student is eligible.
- Fees:- 14500 to 24500 euros/year.
- IELTS, GRE, GMAT Not mandatory (As per the college requirement).
- Experience is also not mandatory (As per the college requirement).
- Duration 12,18 , 24months.
- Intake:- Winter and Summer.
- 15th January is the deadline for summer intake.
- 15th July is the deadline for winter intake.
- GPA:- (minimum 2.5)
- Percentage:- 60%
MBA Admission in German Public Universities.
Each university has its own set of criteria to determine whether a foreign student is eligible for Public universities.
- No Tuition Fees is Required
- IELTS ( 6.5 minimum) or TOEFL (71 ~ 89 ) or GRE ( 305 ~ 330) or GMAT (650~ 720).
- Experience of 2 to 3 years is a must.
- Duration is 12,18 ,24 months.
- Intake:- winter & Summer.
- Summer intake admission Deadline (15 th January)
- Winter intake admission deadline (15 th July).
- GPA:- (minimum 3)
- percentage:- ( minimum 70 to 75%).
German Taught Public universities
If a candidate applies for courses in German, they have to appear in German Proficiency tests (A1 ~C1) and score required marks. The tests come Under Telc or TestDaF certification. These tests ensure that a student has a good grasp of the language and can attend classes where lectures and assignments will be delivered by the said language. The eligibility criteria include:-
- Bachelor’s with 55% as an aggregate (minimum).
- German language A1 level.
- The Intake is available for the whole year.
- No experience, IELTS/GRE/GMAT required
- Tuition fees for the preparatory course are 6500 ~ 7500 euros (includes A2 to C1 level language +TELC or Test DaF).
- No tuition fee for the MBA course taught in German Public universities, after the preparatory course.
MBA in Germany for Indian students and Other Non-EU Students
- For the MBA degree, the student needs to acquire a range of knowledge and skill that they can apply on business and later if required smartly able to manage the business decision. not only the business decision there is a comprehensive set of career option in this field
- Doing an MBA course and taking the degree is not worthful, you should take depth information on the subject and better learn the importance of business management. Top Universities for MBA in Germany for Indian Students.
- Because if you will not do an MBA degree from a good university or a place you won’t be able to make a satisfactory decision. The only study at theory books won’t give your exact knowledge. Top Universities for MBA in Germany for Indian Students.
- It is a research-oriented study, so more and more will make you more confident in your field. and real-life experiences will always improve you and help you in the right decision making.
- So if you are planning to study in Germany for an MBA, then you are making a great decision because Germany business is in a standard position and their economy is at a high point.
- For MBA, you need real experience of business. Anyway, after MBA you will go for a job or start your own business or company. and for a startup, you should have an excellent quality of decision-making capacity. So to do study in Germany for an MBA, you need a proper guideline. Top Universities for MBA in Germany for Indian Students.
- Germany has got the highest average pay scale for business students. Compared to any other country in the world German business school teaches the most innovative business strategies.
- MBA from Germany will empower critically thinking and business making decisions in your mind.
- Our only goal is to enrich your mind with the best knowledge in the world. We help you in making right career decisions.
- Admission Germany is the most dedicated German Consultancy which helps students to Choose to private and public business schools in Germany.
- Through Our Experience in Field of management studies, we provide full-fledged student cell support in making the right decisions in Germany.
• ID Proof
• Birth Certificate
• Two Letters of Recommendation
• Motivation Letter
• Degree Grade card
• Grade sheet for class 10 and 12
• Transfer Certificate from the previous University
*Experience certificate (Only for public universities).
• Score sheet of IELTS, TOEFL or other such examination
MBA in Germany For Indian Students. Study in Top 10 Colleges
MBA in Germany for Indian Students. Admission in Top universities for MBA. Study MBA in Top German Universities at lowest Fees. Scale your Career in Germany
Service Type: MBA in Germany For Indian Students. Study in Top 10 Colleges