Hey, are you planning to do Nursing in Germany?
Then absolutely your decision is right because, for Nursing, you have an excellent chance to make a career in this field. In Germany, there is a lot of opportunity for a nursing course. As nursing is a professional course, and it is known for serving individual people or groups, families, and society. And yes, it is different from other studies and a very respectable job.
- So Why study Nursing in Germany?
- Study Nursing in Germany because it has:-
- Most sophisticated medical technology and Medical universities in Europe.
- Masters in Nursing in Germany
- Lowest Tuition Fees and It’s Free in some of the universities to study Nursing in Germany.
Low Tuition fee:-
Germany maintains an advanced education system. And here is an excellent support for the education system. And if you will study nursing in Germany, then you no need to pay a considerable amount for education. Here you will get free tuition or meager semester fee. Only you need to pay for university application, Document Legalisation, and enrolment amount. In most of the university, there is free education, or they charge a minimal amount. And you also get a chance to do a part-time job in minimizing your pocket expenses.
Study free Nursing with Stipend of 650 -1000 euros/month
100 % placement after completion, Start earning 3000 euros/month.
Evaluation and Admission process
Nurses learn the profession in nursing school that usually connected to the hospital as nursing is provided by different levels of professional practitioners. In Germany, it is a three-year course that includes 2100 theoretical knowledge and 2500 hour of practical training. And one more advantage is that there is a different way of specialization after nursing, and it is known as Fachweiterbildung. There is a two-year specialization in Ward management, ICU and anesthesia, Palliative care, Psychiatric, quality management, OR, Oncology. And there is a golden chance to enhance their knowledge and make you an incredible career.
Requirements for study nursing in Germany
Germany is one of the most desirable destinations among international students. It is the world-leading country for high-quality education. Here students can get practical and high-quality training.
study Nursing in Germany. So before planning first, you learn German A1 level language, then rest the process you need to do while reaching in Germany.
German A1 level in the native country.
If Applying for Ausbildung/Vocational training in Nursing should have a German B1 level in Native country.
Apply with us in most efficient way
There is no doubt that you will get the best quality education, but before planning to study nursing in Germany, you must aware of the process. As you are planning to do nursing, so basically, you have to help the patient, and you need to take care of them. So you need to learn the German language for studying Nursing in Germany.
Know About pre-requisite to study Nursing in Germany
These are the three steps that you need to do to study nursing in Germany.
German A1 Level or B1 if going for vocational training:-
So once you ready to do study Nursing in Germany, you need to learn A1 level German language. After completing the A1 level, you can apply for the next level towards the study in Germany.
It is a foundation Course for 1 year. In which Preparation for the German Language from A1 to C1 and M -kurse.
After completing the foundation course, you have to give the FSP (Feststellungsprufung) test. It is a test to assess the suitability of the different applications for academic study. And after passing the FSP test, You are eligible to study free nursing in German public universities.
Study Nursing with Job and Handsome salary
No Tuition fee in German public universities.
Stipend during study 650-1000 euros/month
After the Nursing course, you will get a salary of 3000 euros/month.
Advantages of Studying Nursing in Germany
The opportunity to get a chance to make your career in Germany. For a qualified nurse, there is an excellent job opportunity. In Germany, there is a considerable need for qualified nurses and hospitals. So be ready, don’t delay the enrollment.
- Improving Clinical knowledge in the field of Nursing.
- Nurses can work in through-out Europe like Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg,etc..
- The advance of technology- you will get a chance to do practice with advanced equipment.
- Job opportunity- Here is a high chance of getting job opportunities after completing the nursing study.
- Getting permanent residency in Germany is easy, after 3 to 5 years of work experience.
- Free Education, No tuition fees.
Study Nursing after high school with Stipend
- In the first year of education, nurses are paid about 750-800 Euro per month.
- In the second year of education, nurses are paid about 800-900 Euro a month.
- In the third and last year of education, nurses are paid about 930-1030 euros a month.
There are some changes to be expected in the future as it is now possible to study nursing on a B.Sc. basis (mostly in universities of applied sciences). But individuals still need to pass the official state exam to become a registered nurse. Some universities offer a special program with local nursing schools wherein students earn the B.Sc. and accordant state registration. Some universities offer post-graduate studies leading to a master’s degree and the possibility to continue studies for a Ph.D. degree.
Top universities to Study Nursing in Germany
Top Nursing institute in Germany:-
- HS Osnabruck University of Applied Science.
- IMC FH Krems University of Applied Sciences.
- FH Bielefeld University of Applied Sciences.
- HS Esslingen University of Applied Sciences.
- The Catholic University of North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Alice Salomon HS Berlin.
- HS Bremen University of Applied Sciences.
- Lutheran University of Applied Sciences Nuremberg.
Documents required for Studying Nursing in Germany
- You have to submit the resume/CV in German.
- You have to submit the high school/diploma certificates.
- Need to submit a school living certificate.
- Motivational Letter/SOP letter.
- Birth certificate and passport size photograph.
- You need to submit a medical certificate of physical fitness
- Two recommendation letter is needed for studying Nursing in Germany.
- Passport Copy (Front and Back Pages).
- German Language Certificate A1 for Nursing preparatory course and B1 for vocational training.
Talk With an Expert